Thursday, May 21, 2015

Filming Plans and Presentation Date

     My presentation date has been set for June 10th at 4pm in G111. This means that my materials for the presentation are due the week prior wednesday the 3rd. This gives me two more weeks of filming, and two weeks to complete my narrative and reflection for my project. This puts me in a very tight time frame unfortunately but I'll make it work somehow.
     A small update on filming, I've been trying to edit film all week but have been unable to touch it because for some reason I no longer have access to the footage and this issue has yet to be resolved. I hope to figure it out tomorrow so I can work on it through the weekend. Filming this weekend is a bit complicated, everyone has separate tentative plans that may or may not be able to be moved. I'm shooting to film on Monday so hopefully that will work out and I can get a good chunk of filming done. I hope to have a new research post up by Friday night and have something up this weekend about how I want to orient my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment