Thursday, May 7, 2015

Weekly Agenda

   With the end of the year looming and lots of work left to do, these next two weeks will be incredibly busy. I've made plans to film a full day this Saturday and am making sure to remain in contact with everyone to ensure the plan does not fall through again. It's looking more and more likely that weekday shootings will have to happen in order to complete the project in the given time frame.
This weekend I hope to complete a large portion of the film  remaining, filming from 9-5. I also intend to have some weekday filming next week either Wednesday or Thursday.Unfortunately I can'y quite address the question I posed to myself last week, I will post on that tomorrow. So what I'll leave you with to make up for lack of content is my class sample I've meant to post for some time. The music used is by a band called porches, it's the song "Airport Terminal" off of their album "Summer of Ten". you can check out more of their music here https://porchesmusic.bandcamp.com/album/slow-dance-in-the-cosmos


No comments:

Post a Comment