Monday, May 25, 2015

Filming Today

Today I gathered the majority of the main actors to complete a decent section of the remaining scenes. We we're able to do complete several scenes, one of which was the most complicated one in the script so that was a relief. Today everyone was very cooperative and worked well together which was a relief. With the work we completed today leaves me with a smaller amount of scenes yet it still is a rather substantial amount. I've spoke with everyone to make sure we will have a full day of filiming next week which is necessary as it's my last day to film. It's going to require a lot of work to be done and the editing in the days that will follow will be quite a lot so I'll see how that goes. I'm still working on writing up a research piece, I've just been preoccupied with editing. Anyways here are a few photos from today.
We had a dog on set at one point

mixed some fake blood

Smeared some fake blood

No comments:

Post a Comment