Friday, May 29, 2015
Preparing for the Presentation
My Wise presentation is nearly a week away, this means that my personal narrative, research commentary and bibliography is due very shortly, next wednesday to be exact. On top of that I also have to have the final cut of my film. I've planned a long day of filming tomorrow to get done with all of what I can, leaving me about three days to edit a large portion of the film. I also found out just minutes ago that one of my main actors can not attend most of filming tomorrow despite having planned for this filming two weeks prior. All this is really is an excuse for the absence of post as of late and for the next few days, hopefully I will be able to finish everything that I need to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment