Sunday, May 3, 2015

More Unfortunate Setbacks

The filming intended to be done this past Saturday was cancelled due to a miscommunication regarding equipment. Saturday morning I was informed we were without equipment and thus had to cancel filming. This poses an even more difficult task for me as the school year nears its end. I am now left with a little over a month to film much of the film and edit together a final product. This means I will likely need to do weekday shootings on top of long weekend shootings. If need be I will streamline the process by having people just read straight through the lines and edit them together with the lines of who they'd be speaking with. This is opposed to just running through the entire scene which often requires several takes. This also makes it possible for me to film two sets of dialogue at once if I am able to acquire two cameras. These next few weeks will be incredibly work intensive but hopefully they will produce the final product I have been working towards. I forgot to mention also that the clip I had said I would share is not up currently because we ended up not sharing our pieces in class, I will likely post it tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment