Friday, April 24, 2015
A Full Week of Editing
Throughout this past week I have been hard at work editing all the footage shot this past Saturday. As of now I have edited most of the first four scenes of the film, unfortunately there are some re-shoots I have to do before I will be able to fully complete the scenes. In addition to the actual film I completed the sample of my project that is expected of us by next Monday. Due to the fact that I am without a full scene I opted to make a short explanation as to why the project takes so long. The sample is about a minute and a half long and it is a collection of clips in which scenes are messed up for whatever reason or certain things that just delay the process. I want to show it in class before I post it here so I will likely have it on the blog by Monday afternoon. Aside from that not all too much has happened, I hope to write the last scenes in the script this weekend.
Labels:
hands on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment