I was recently given feedback on the content of my blog by a local community member. There was a lot to the evaluation but what stood out most to me was his comment about how I had not shared anything regarding the plot of the film. This was partly on purpose and partly accidental. I wanted to have it be sort of unknown as to what it was as someone went to view it but I realized it may be important that I at least include a vague description to add some context to my work.
The film follows a teen named Adam who is directing a short film with his friends, I know, sort of cliche at face value. Adam is attempting to create a film that he thinks to be a masterpiece with his equally diluted friends who he has recruited to help with the project. As I would prefer to not divulge much of the story I will instead lightly detail some of the characters. Adam has his right hand man in his friend Doug who is endlessly loyal to Adam. Doug is somewhat brash but easily malleable in the hands of Adam. Next is Dave, Dave is pragmatic, realistic and intelligent. Consequently he is often the butt of the joke and considered to be a nerd which is said negatively. Dave is really the only one who is fully aware of the true quality of the film. Darius is the most passive and as a result is often used for the more dangerous scenes in the film. Lastly is Tom, Tom is a pretentious and conceited young man. He holds himself to high standards and prides himself on his palette. Tom is often a pain but his supposed acting ability keeps him around. Other than that I don’t have much more I’d like to divulge at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment