Monday, April 6, 2015

Finally a Film Date is Set

After far too long I have finally nailed down a time to film the first shots of my film. Unfortunately it coincides with my contraction of what seems to be the flu, less than ideal but it's something. This Wednesday I will be filming the opening sequence of the film on top of possibly some small shots throughout the film. It'll be good to alleviate the anxiousness surrounding the lack of filming thus far and also it'll serve as my first chance at working with the equipment. This will give me time to figure out what produces my idea of what the film should look like. I am hoping that after this first session things will pick up and I will be able to complete the rest of the filming much more efficiently. At least the small section will give me something to edit so I don't feel as if I am fully wasting necessary time. Some nervousness has arose regarding completing my project in time, I really have no idea how long post production will take, quite long is what I have heard from just about everyone, so having done none of it yet produces some anxiety. Oh well though, I'm not exactly a stranger to late nights and rushing to complete work it's more a question of my fondness of those two things. By Wednesday I hope to finally have something worth reporting on, unfortunately though this is all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment