Friday, April 3, 2015

Minor Setbacks

    I hoped to be filming by today first but I have met my first setback. I am without film and sound equipment until next week at the soonest which is mildly alarming. Because of my lack of experience in film I can really make nothing more than a guess as to how long filming and editing will take. This means that it would be best to give myself as much time as possible to increase the possible degree of error. There is a lot that needs to be done, but can not be started until filming begins, really the primary concern right now is just being in sort of a lull where there is not much progress I can be making.
    As for next week if there is further issues with the equipment I will either have to seek a temporary alternative or at least do something productive that is short of filming, such as in depth read through where I would essentially just have people run through the scenes as if it were for the film just without a camera. Again I am without much ti update on other than that, hopefully I will know with certainty, the status of the equipment, by Monday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment