Sunday, April 12, 2015

First Day of Filming

Finally footage has been recorded, albeit only the opening shots but it is something. There's about ten minutes of footage that will need to be cut down to about half that. I intend to have it all edited to my liking by tomorrow evening and then I will be set to have a large filming day on Saturday. I've made sure all of the actors playing main characters will be free all of Saturday. Noa, my friend in the digital media department will put in a sign out request for equipment tomorrow to ensure we have what we need for Saturday. If all goes as planned I will hopefully have a large chunk of the filming completed. I may also complete very little, who knows, that's the nature of first time film making.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Filming has happened! I know how desperately you wanted this--so congrats.

    Some things to consider: In the last several entries, we haven't heard about research or hand's on work. Since you have the blog, consider giving some specifics about the film you've written, pics of some of portions of the script. Also, help us see where you work--bring us to your work environs. Consider creating a "Question of the Week" to guide your researching on elements you need / want to know more about. Build some variety into your blog.

    ReplyDelete