Sunday, March 15, 2015

Acquiring of Props 3/15/15

     Over this weekend I have been looking to acquire the props necessary for filming the completed scenes. Although I still have plenty left to find I did find several key props. One scene I hope to film during the upcoming break requires a contraption that involves two skateboards and a refrigerator box. Due to the fact that all money required for the film will come out of my pocket I chose for more frugal methods of obtaining these items. For the box I will be visiting appliance stores on Monday and will check if they happen to have any from sold products. The skateboards I have already obtained. I have a friend that skates and they happened to have many either worn down or broken boards, luckily for me I do not boards in fine condition so after a few minor fixes I now have two boards that should work. There are also several clothing items I need to find so I will likely visit the second hand shops in town, here's to hoping they have what I need and I can save a few dollars.There are a few higher priced items that I will not be able to buy at a reduced price but the list of items is small enough at the moment that the money required should not be a huge concern
        As a follow up to the mention of tech trials, I have found a scene and a time that only requires myself in terms of actors. It is also a scene that I hoped to include a variety of shots so it should be perfect for testing the equipment. I am still trying to find a date to film a few of the scenes that require most if not all of the cast.
     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment