I met with my mentor for the first time this morning and we discussed general plans for the script and certain directors I should look at for possible inspiration. When talking about the order in which I was going to complete pieces of the project he recommended that I mix the writing and film together.
I've decided to heed that advice, due to being very inexperienced with film making I imagine my project will benefit from experimenting with equipment to figure out what works best for me. Sometime in the next week or two me and my friend who has agreed to help with this project will test the cameras available along with lights and mics to figure out what most accurately fits my idea for the film.
The scene I am most confident with, in terms of its current content, includes all of my main characters. As a result of this it was difficult to find a time when everyone was free. The date of filming is not rock solid currently but it's looking like it will be sometime over the upcoming break. This should give me time to polish up the scene in question and also continue to write more. I hope to use this scene as sort of a test run and an indicator to my limits for this project so I can write my script accordingly.
No comments:
Post a Comment