As of late I have been focusing a lot on developing a unique voice for each character. Sometimes it is easy to slip back into a voice you’re comfortable writing with and it can make character indistinguishable from one another. This is something I have been working to avoid as I know I have had a tendency to do so in the past.
I also spent much of my time looking over the scenes I have written and figuring out the best way to order them and connect them to one another. Thus far I have really just been writing scenes with little concern for their connection to others and viewing them mostly as a way to reveal the tendencies of individual characters.
For the most part my story has remained the same just a few modifications here and there. The only big change I have decided on is being uselessly excessive in the final scene of my film. I will not divulge any specifics but it is certain to involve fireworks. This decision really comes from just wanting to make this project as much about an enjoyable experience as it is about creating a well made film. As for now that is all the news worth sharing regarding the project.
I also spent much of my time looking over the scenes I have written and figuring out the best way to order them and connect them to one another. Thus far I have really just been writing scenes with little concern for their connection to others and viewing them mostly as a way to reveal the tendencies of individual characters.
For the most part my story has remained the same just a few modifications here and there. The only big change I have decided on is being uselessly excessive in the final scene of my film. I will not divulge any specifics but it is certain to involve fireworks. This decision really comes from just wanting to make this project as much about an enjoyable experience as it is about creating a well made film. As for now that is all the news worth sharing regarding the project.
No comments:
Post a Comment