As the first week of filming rapidly approaches I fight with the dilemma of what is and what is not school appropriate. The question arises in most if not all scenes, most often linked to the foul mouthed nature of many of the characters.
For this upcoming week I am finding there is a lack of work to be done and as a result a lack of content to fill a required blog post. The script is nearly finished in it's roughest form leaving me with little to write until I am able to run through it with actors. Unfortunately I can move filming dates closer to today due to conflicting schedules and absence of equipment. I was considering taking a look at the music I would like to use but without any footage it's somewhat difficult to select what fits best. Because of all of the above this week will go as follows. In addition to concluding the script and general touch ups I will be trying to find more creative ways to include what I want while still keeping it appropriate. Also I will hopefully find my remaining props at reduced prices.
I will be leaving Ithaca by train on Wednesday night, this travel will force me to endure 13 hours of mild discomfort but more importantly plenty of time to finish whatever writing is left to be completed because it is almost certain no sleep will be had while traveling by way of Amtrak trains.
Here is to hoping by the end of spring break I will have a finished script and filming underway.
No comments:
Post a Comment